After what seemed like an eternal summer, we are just starting to really feel those signs of fall-winter! So it’s the time to make changes to your daily outfits and get ready to be bundled up with cozy layers. The weather has started to feel chilly and it’s that time of the year where you can’t leave your home without a jacket. If you live in areas where the temperatures just dropped this fall, you are ready to welcome the layer weather. What would be better than rocking the season in a stylish and comfy way?
5 Cozy Layers To Rock The Season In a Stylish Way.
1. FAUX FUR: I absolutely love the feeling of any fur garment–so warm and soft to the touch. Of course, I only say yes, to faux-fur. A fur coat, jacket or even a scarf is all you need to stay warm and cozy during the cold winter.
2. SUEDE VEST: consider getting this piece, it’s a great addition to your wardrobe because it is so versatile and easy to style with different garments. It’s one of those timeless pieces that never goes out of style. It looks stylish and feels so cozy, perfect to rock the layering game.
3. TWEED BLAZER: I love tweed, it always looks so stylish and super appropriate for the season. You can easily dress it up or down according to the occasion. So, girl, you can never go wrong with a tweed blazer.
4. PUFFER JACKET: I’ve always thought that a puffer jacket or vest adds a touch of fun to any outfit. It’s also super cozy and warm. A great choice to keep you warm and look chic at the same time.
5. VELVET: This fabric is beyond perfect for winter fashion. It always looks chic and sophisticated and it’s a good way to add visual interest to your look because its texture does the job. It’s warm enough without feeling bulky because is not heavy fabric.
And don’t forget to also incorporate some other cozy layers such as ponchos, blanket scarves, parkas, etcetera. It’s time to be bundled up, so why not do it with style?
Have a great week and remember that your best moment to shine is now!